Stand Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Food & Water Bowls
If you are a dog owner, you will unquestionably wish to find a puppy dish that will work best for your dog. Some dogs eat too swiftly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. Below are some things to remember when deciding on the perfect dog bowl for your puppy.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in many sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl include: these bowls are simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of: They are typically equipped with a non-skid base to help pets eat, they are extremely durable, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of utilizing an automated dog feeder for those that are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling puppy bowls are frequently retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Locate the Right Pet Bowl
At The Feed Bag in Old Saybrook, CT, we stock several dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (860) 388-5618 to get more information!